- Embedded in Historic Downtown Norcross, which has over 30 local shops and eateries and is nestled between two City Parks.
- As suburban downtowns evolve and grow, there is an increased expectation for walkable, upscale multifamily communities that offer small-town charm with downtown convenience.
A rare blend of adaptive reuse and new construction with central park and a 4-story parking garage. Broadstone Junction provides its residents with a wide selection of unique studio, one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes that feature exclusive community and household amenities like a resort-style saltwater pool, Fitness center, Yoga room, and Private offices & conference rooms.
- Census Tract Median Household Income of $143k, Average Household Income of $101k at the property.
- Averaging 21 net leases per month, market rents have increased by 2.7% since September 2019.
- Axiometrics projects 5.92% annual rent growth over the next four years.
Nearest competitor achieving $126 higher rents, creating post-stabilization upside.
- Recognized by the National Green Building Standard for its sustainable design.
- The planning, design, construction, and operations of this building take into consideration: energy use, water use, indoor environmental quality, material section and the building’s effects on its site.